MY REVIEW: InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer









$19.97





- About the Vitamin C Moisturizer - 

InstaNatural’s Vitamin C Moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and other powerful ingredients that help you achieve youthful-looking skin. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant agent that fights free radicals in the environment to help protect your skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure and ultraviolet radiation. Constant exposure to such harmful elements can contribute to signs of aging such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and dryness. 

Applying their moisturizer will deliver a potent 20% dose of Vitamin C to your skin, along with other nourishing ingredients – such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells – that work together to repair existing, damaged skin and restore a healthier, even skin tone. Their  moisturizing cream is a great way to enhance antioxidant protection to brighten and nurture skin for a healthy, glowing appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 5% Niacinamide
+ 5% Hyaluronic Acid
+ Plant Stem Cells
+ Peptide Complex

MY REVIEW:
I love this cream. Just like the other creams I have used from InstaNatural have never disappointed me. Ya'll know how I have to use my vitamin C serum every morning. And I used it in combination with this cream was even double the ant-aging fighting power. Fights free radicals,sun damage and dryness. I love peptides in my creams and this cream has it in it. One pump gives you enough cream to put on your face,neck and chest. It is a good size bottle so it will last a long time. This is a recommended product. A beauty 10.
~Tiffany

You can get yours here on Amazon:


They have a beautiful website with luxurious products here:
http://instanatural.com

Check out their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/instanaturalcompany?ref=br_tf

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health