Betty Rocker 30 Day Challenge: Day 11 - Yoga with Kate

IMG_4595

http://www.katemarolt.com/yoga/


Yoga Flow
 

I want you to enjoy today's practice and look for more yoga opportunities - preferably with a group or with an instructor.

 

What I want to invite you to take away after today's practice and print out to use again and again is not the specific flow - it's actually the philosophy of the flow itself.

 

Here are some words about it from Kate herself - who I encourage you to connect with online!

 

"My philosophy is that Yoga is a practice of moving meditation- both on your mat and in your life.

 

Whether you are holding a pose and focusing on your breath, flowing through a series of movements, or simply observing your thoughts and taking action throughout your day, the intention behind each moment is key.

 

I believe that we can be 100% sincere and committed to our paths without having to be serious and struggling.

 

Approaching movement with a sense of curiosity, playfulness, and enjoyment is the secret to creating a fun, sexy, and sustainably healthy body and lifestyle.

 

With this practice, you will be able to connect to, align with, and embody your unique power and magic so that you can live the most kickass fun life possible!"

Comments

  1. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the top selling beauty products.
    top selling beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the New Products. nice job.
    New Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and informative blog and about the beauty shop toronto and I must appreciate your work well done keep it up.
    beauty shop toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the Shop skincare it's nice job.
    Shop skincare

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the information about the beauty and personal care is fabulous.
    Really a nice blog.

    Eyelash Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and useful information about skin care. I really liked it.
    Good work.



    Jeunesse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate for your work for the Alluring Faces Miami.


    Alluring Faces Miami

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome blog. I found this article very helpful. I bookmarked this website.Thanks for share keep it up!!

    gift voucher belfast

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some honest ideas about the Kylie Lip Kits share here I really get many information and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.
    Kylie Lip Kits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information about the Bridal Makeup and i must appreciate your blog.
    Makeup Education Workshops

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think most people would agree with your awesome article which is specially related of dnd makeup and I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    dnd makeup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting blog all information are very important for me about the Review on Lady Beauty Agenda and i really need it thank you.
    Review on Lady Beauty Agenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Valuable information in your blog and I really appreciate your work and keep it up dude I really very informative blog about the hair extensions well done.
    hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog related to natural hairs and hair extensions so I really enjoyed it
    hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me some hair extensions and I would love to review them on my blogs

      Delete
  16. Very informative aricle which is about the health and medical clinic and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    ACDF surgery

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    back pain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health