GAPS CREAMY CARROT CHICKEN SOUP
1/2 big head or 1 small head of cauliflower
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup butter/ghee
8 cups of chicken broth
2 cups chicken shreds
1 tsp sea salt
(optional) grated raw cheese
(optional) few TBS raw milk or coconut milk or water
1. Roughly chop onions and garlic (remember you are blending it)
2. Sauté onions and garlic with salt and butter in big pot until translucent.
3. Wash and chop cauliflower and carrots (rough chop).
4. Add veggies and broth to pot and let it come to a boil
5. Once it boils for a few minutes, turn down to simmer until the veggies are soft. Not too hard but not over cooked (about 20 min)
6. Add the chicken shreds and let the soup cool down a little so you don’t burn yourself when scooping it in the blender. I use this one.
7. Scoop the soup into the blender, we had to do it in a few batches.
8. Blend until smooth (this is the time to add the raw milk and shredded cheese to give it extra creaminess).
9. Pour into bowls hot and top with extra a cheese if you want
10. Eat..yumm…and store the rest in ball jars in you fridge for later.