Easy Baked Avocado and Egg Recipe
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:18 minutes
- 176 calories
- 15 grams of fat
- 35 milligrams of sodium
- 1 organic avocado, halved with pit removed
- 1 egg
- your favorite seasoning -- I use Fajita Seasoning
How To Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
3. Place the avocados, fleshy side up, in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole.
4. Whisk the egg in a bowl, divide it between the avocado holes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
5. Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Now that is how you make a tasty baked avocado and egg breakfast. And everybody loves this easy recipe. Your friends, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend. Try this out and let me know what you think!