Instant Makeover: The Almost-There BB Cream That Makes You Look Flawless

Instant-Makeover_L'Oreal-ArticleOccasionally we come across a product that bestows an immediate glow, changing our look (for the better!) in an instant. Since we’d be remiss to keep them to ourselves, we highlight these genius finds in our Instant Makeover series.
I have a love-hate relationship with my face. Not my actual face, the way it looks, but the skin that covers all of the bones and muscle and chubby cheeks. I am not someone plagued with bad skin—aside from some weird hormonal acne every month or so, my skin for the most part is clear. But my skin does bear the marks of a life hard-lived: the scars from those honking zits that ruin your life for at least a week when you’re in high school; the freckles that showed up after years of being lax with the sunscreen. There are weird red spots now. Usually, I let it ride. When I want to look pulled together and flawless, L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: Anti-Redness ($10.99, ulta.com) is where it’s at.
This is one of those products that purports to contain magic spheres of shifting color, that will adjust to any skin tone, and for once, it’s actually right. The product itself is a greenish hue, that, when rubbed into clean skin, blends seamlessly. The green claims to counteract the red, and I’m glad to report that it actually kinda does. The weird redness that shows up around my nose during the winter is covered and also reduced, and the scars I have from my nasty habit of picking at my skin are gone. The finish is matte, but not so matte that you can’t see the texture of my actual skin. A little drop of highlighter on my cheekbones and maybe some blush if I’m feeling fancy, and I’m out the door.


Read more: http://www.dailymakeover.com/trends/makeup/instant-makeover-loreal-bb-cream/#ixzz3OiVireE2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health