MY REVIEW: Yumi Vitamin C Serum w/ 14 Organic Extracts

$29.99 


Yümi Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum is unlike any other Vitamin C Serum you've tried.
It's based in soothing Aloe vera with hyaluronic acid to intensely hydrate your skin; and contains a stable and effective form of Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), along with 14 luxurious botanicals and superfruit extracts, including:
♦Pomegranate
♦Green Tea
♦Blackberry
♦Cranberry
♦Acai Berry
♦Goji Berry
♦Noni
♦and Kale

You might find a few of these organic botanicals in more expensive anti-aging skin care products and facial serums.
Only Yümi Has Them All
♦Fight free radical damage
♦Minimize the effects of environmental stressors on your skin
♦Reduce the appearance of aging
♦Hydrate and infuse a wholesome, healthy glow.

MY REVIEW:

I have been loving this serum. I have done alot of reviews on vitamin c serums. Most of them are the same texture and did the same for my skin. Which I really love. So I thougtht when I saw this to review I had to do one more review on a vitamin c serum. Why? Because this one is so different. The ingredients are so amazing. Organic. 14 of them. I have been using this for almost 2 weeks. I really love it. It is more thinner consistencey. Not the goopey type. What I mean is the others are thicker. Which did'nt bother me,but usually because there is silicone type incredient. I love how my skin looks. Matter of fact I even posted a picture of me yesterday. Something I really do not do. I update pics of me like once a year. Me and the camera are not friends like we use to be. Anti-oxidants that are in here are these lovely berries. Amazing for your skin.
Rusting iron and the browning flesh of an avocado both have something in common with the discoloration, wrinkles and fine lines of our aging skin: oxidation.Antioxidants counter this natural aging process, and that’s why they have been taking top billing in skin care.

How antioxidants work

Oxidation occurs throughout nature. In the case of our skin, it is largely caused by the creation of free radicals at the cellular level when skin is exposed to ultraviolet light. Antioxidants are touted to reduce oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals—unstable atoms that have an unpaired electron in their outermost shell, almost like a knife without a sheath. The antioxidants act to sheathe the knife, binding with the unstable electron and stopping it from attacking collagen strands and other cells of the skin’s architecture.
So now you know why it is important to have free radicals at bay. I love this serum. A big favorite. I do give this a huge Beauty 10!
~Tiffany
To get yours on Amazon here is the link:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health