Wicked Chop Bowl
- 3 cups cauliflowered 'rice'
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup fresh ginger (finely chopped peeled)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (2 inches of bottom stems trimmed and discarded, tops and remaining stems coarsely chopped)
- 1Place rice in large sieve; rinse under cold running water until water runs clear.
- 3Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 4Add ginger and garlic; stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 5Add rice and stir 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in broth and salt.
- 7Sprinkle cilantro over.
- 8Bring to boil.
- 9Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until rice is tender, about 18 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand covered 10 minutes.
- 10Fluff rice with fork.
- 11Transfer to bowl and serve.
- For the Chops:4 pork chops1/3 cup coconut aminos3 garlic cloves minced1 T ginger grated3 T RAW honeysmall handful of cilantro chopped fine1 T olive oilJuice of lime an lemon.
Marinate for 30 minutes or more. Grill or Broil. Than cut up and layer over rice, with julienne carrot,green onions and steamed broccoli,sauteed peppers and onions..