MY REVIEW: Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

1serum

Hyaluronic Acid Serum – 1 oz.
$59.97
$16.69
buy-button-amazon
There isn’t a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises a fresher, brighter complexion. It’s never been so easy. Plus, there are NO parabens, NO additives, NO fillers, and it’s NOT tested on animals. Nothing you don’t want and everything you need!
- It’s stocked with a powerful blend of high quality natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea
- It’s safe for aLL skin types
- And it can be worn right under make up
Directions:
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum. Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and décolleté. Allow to dry. Can be used daily; can be used under make up.
Ingredients:
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
MY TAKE:
I was so happy this came. Just in time before I ran out of the Foxbrim Ant-Aging Moisturizer I have been using. I wanted to use them together. When you have a great brand their products always work synergistic with each other. I love hyaluronic acid. Love that it helps bind the moisture barrier in your skin to keep it plump and hydrated. This is my second review on a hyaluronic acid. I have not dislike any product with it in it!! The two of these product are like magic together. I use of course only in the morning. I have a treatment I do at night(RETIN-A). I still need to research to see if I can use the serum before my treatment at night. I know I can after but I see no sense in it. This is a wonderful product. I love it. I love this brand alot. Not pricey and no frills and you are not paying for the packaging. Because most products that are high end you are not paying for the ingredients but the pretty package and name that comes with it. So sad. I give this a beauty 10. A must buy with the anti-aging moisturizer.
Here is the Facebook page to go like:
And there website here:
To order it from Amazon just click on the button above near the picture.
~Tiffany
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health