MY REVIEW: Adovia Sulfur Soap

$8.95

  • Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
  • Sulfur soap is legendary for providing relief for various skin ailments like Eczema and especially Acne.
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
  • This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
Important: We have found from our customers that amounts higher than this can be very harsh and irritate the skin! This amount is just perfect to be effective on acne and eczema, without irritating the skin.

Directions: Apply daily to face and / or body and rinse. Avoid contact with eyes.

Adovia natural sulfur soap is highly enriched with minerals curated from the Dead Sea. The sulfur soap however, when used on a gradually increasing level, does not cause dry skin as it is infused with lush Olive Oil and aloe vera, as well as sought-after Dead Sea minerals. Softly yet thoroughly cleansing skin with 3 percent sulfur content old skin cells are removed and pores are unclogged. Harmful impurities and oils can embed themselves into the deepest levels of our epidermis and this is one of the best sulfur soaps on the market to target and dissolve them.
To help keep skin supple and hydrated, Adovia Sulfur Soap is also packed with Palm and Palm Kernal Oil as well the already mentioned Olive oil and Aloe Vera. That said, it is still recommended to start using this soap slowly so your skin can adjust to the healing sulfur that is not in more common soap products.
INGREDIENTS
80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water (Aqua), Sulphur, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Black Mud (Silt).
MY TAKE:
I love minerals in my cleansers and moisturizers. I was excited to get this. But a little uneasy about it being a bar soap. I have not used bar soaps in any fashion for years. I use liquid face cleansers,liquid makeup removers,liquid body washes. The last time I used a bar soap was for my body at a hotel. I cringed but it was from The Body Shoppe so it was not so bad. Soap is so drying and most of them have the harshest chemicals in them.
Now washing my face with soap I do not do. But with one exception and that was when I was in my teenage years and 20's I used Clinique's facial bar soap. Which was really nice for my cleansing since it is a cleanser in a bar form. And for that time of my life I used hardly any makeup and minimal face products.
I found the best time to use this was in the morning before I used my konjac sponge. Really clean smell. Made my face feel clean. I liked it. Just weird cleaning with a bar. Now you can use it on your body but I am very clumsy so using it in the shower was not for me. I drop stuff everytime I am in the shower. This would be a accident waiting to happen. And my baths. Well they are sacred and I use essential oils and epsom salts so this was not for me either. But if you are comfortable in using it in either bath or shower do it. It is a nice soap and the ingredients are healthy for your skin. I give this a beauty 8. Only because I just find a bar soap weird and that I can only use it on my face. I do like it and I do recommend this product.

~Tiffany

You can get it here on Amazon:

Check out their website for many other great products here:

And checkout their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/CleopatrasChoice

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health