If you do not have the equipment use chairs,step stool,med ball or whatever you can think of to replace. No excuses!
Set your Interval Timers to 30 seconds on and a 10 second rest if you are completing this without the video. Don’t forget to add a round of skipping in between each listed exercise.
My Cardio today is skipping
1. Max Squat jumps
2. Clean & Press
3. 10 High Knees & 4 x Switch Lunges
4. Lunge & Press – Left Only
5. Lunge & Press – Right Only
6. In & Out wide leg Mountain Climbers
7. Surfers & Burpee
8. Triceps Dips & Tuck
9. Left – Step Up & Kick Out
10. Right – Step Up & Kick Out 11. Opposite shoulder, lift, Squat & Press & push up
Workout #2 -
My Cardio today is Burpees
1. 1/2 Burpee & Up Right Row
2. Tuck & Lift Abs
3. Drop it like its hot
4. 4 x Ski Abs, 4 Jump Feet Push Ups
5. Wide Mountain Climbers
6. Elevated 1 Leg Switch Push ups
7. Front & Back Lunge & Lift – Left Leg
8. Front & Back Lunge & Lift – Right Leg
9. Punch jump & Tricep kick back
10. Tricep Push Up Burpees & Tuck
11. Jack knifes
12. round the world
The Home Workout Movement – Get in the Best Shape of Your Life For FREE !!
2 inch knob of ginger
1 cup of parsley
dash of cayenne pepper >>>if you like sweeter juice add some watermelon, cantaloupe, or honey dew<<< Directions ::
Peel cucumbers, remove skin
from lime, and turn on juicer. Juice parsley, ginger, lime, and
cucumbers. Pour over ice and add a dash of cayenne pepper, or more to
Grilled Chicken Wings with Maple Barbecue Sauce
by our friend JansSushiBar
From Jan at http://www.janssushibar.com/!
Melt the lard in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion
and sauté until tender, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
Add tomato sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce and red pepper flakes; bring
just to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens
slightly, about 20 minutes. Stir in the vinegar; season sauce to taste
with salt and pepper. Reserve about 3/4 of a cup for the chicken wings,
and store the rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a
While the sauce is simmering, prepare and heat your grill, depending
on type – if using charcoal, make sure you have a bed of hot coals,
covered in ash, spread evenly beneath the grate. Raise the grate to
between 4 and 6 inches above the coals/heat.
Rinse the chicken wings and dry then with a paper towel. Pla…