Anytime Fitness Tone & Fit Challenge | Day #4 By DailyHIIT
or a medicine ball to jump over
Side to Side Jumps
Push Up+ Jump In+ Side to Side
High Knees or Skip
Commando Roll + 5 Mt Climbers
Burnout>>Use this for 10 days for your burn
20 Alternating Bridge Extensions
- Lie on your back with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the ground.
- Press up through the feet to go into a “bridge” so that your bodyweight rests in your feet and shoulders.
- While in this position, extend one leg completely before placing it back down on the floor while lowering your body from the bridge.
- Alternate which leg extends each time you go up into the bridge.
- The backs of thighs (hamstrings) and glutes are the main targets during the bridge, while you will feel the leg extension in your quadriceps.
10 Split Jumps
- To prepare for the split jump, stand with one foot forward and the other foot back in a lunge position.
- Bend your knees slightly. Position your arms in front of your chest, elbows bent and hands in fists and touching.
- Jump up, swinging the back leg forward and the front leg to the back.
- Land with bent knees and come down into a full lunge so your back knee almost touches the floor.
- You may be tempted to lean forward as you do this move, but try to keep yourself as upright as possible.
- Once you’ve landed, immediately jump up again and alternate legs.