MY REVIEW: TrueSol African Mango Cleanse


$17.50 






What Is It?

Irvingia gabonensis (IG) is the Latin name of the tree grown in Central and West Africa that produces a fruit similar to a mango and nicknamed African mango, wild mango, dika nut, or bush mango.
In areas where IG grows, its flesh is widely eaten. But it's the seed or nut (fresh or dried) that contains the supposedly powerful ingredients
Taking the supplement 30-60 minutes before meals can lower appetite, lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides, reduce fat cell growth, boost the breakdown of fats, and improve blood sugar control. There are also claims that it is highly effective at getting rid of fat and cholesterol.
  • Pure Premium 100% Natural African Mango Cleanse - Eliminate waste and bloating while promoting healthy weight loss
  • Fortified with Flax Seed - Oat Bran - Ginger - Aloe Vera - Acidophilus
  • Proprietary Formulation For Maximum Results
  • Made in the USA
  • Contains: African Mango Extract (also known as Irvingia Gabonensis (or irvingia gabonesis)

MY TAKE: Now I was trying to eat a little diffrent with this cleanse. It did not turn out like I wanted. I ended up eating more protein. I had a lot of RAW veggies but not as  much as I should have. I drank smoothies too. I had some issues with maybe taking it the wrong time too. But after figuring this out I went back to eating mainly RAW and juicing for a couple of days and it was much better. I recommend to eat RAW and if you do eat protein make sure it is lean.Fish and chicken are a good source of lean protein. And drink alot of water. I did not drink enough water either. Had a few stomach issues with it because of this. But when I ended up back on my diet I did with the last cleanse it was much better. With all cleanses follow the directions completely. Never go over 10 days. Consult with your doctor too. I do feel it did what it was suppose too. It could have been better if I would have followed my normal diet when I do a cleanse. I liked it. It served its purpose. And after Halloween I will do it again.
~Tiffany

You can order it here on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/true-african-mango-cleanse-plus/dp/b00mhyrbay/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=utf8&m=a290kykhtgx1ya



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health