Home Workout #28: Hellacious Arm Workout


hellacious arm workout 28
jump rope tricks, buddy Lee
Jump Rope Tricks! I was taught by the best rope jumper in the world, Olympian Buddy Lee!  Buddy trained me how to teach YOU to jump the right way.

Equipment Required:

Dr Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope Buddy Lee Jump Ropes

Always a Must!

Drink your BCAAs!

Stay hydrated with water.

Video Workout:

This circuit consists of 8 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes 16 min and 40 seconds. Set your gymboss timers for 25 seconds of work and 5 seconds of rest. You have to hustle between exercise. This is INTENSE!
  1. Jump Rope (friggin' fast bounce step)
  2. One-armed alternating kettleHELL swings: I used a 25 lb KB
  3. Upright Rows (Rich Gaspari Style): I used 12 lb dumbbells
  4. British Power Laterals (right side): I used a 20 lb dumbbell
  5. British Power Laterals (left side): I used a 20 lb dumbbell
  6. Push Ups
  7. Triceps dips (off bench)
  8. Jump Rope (friggin' fast bounce step)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health