Apple Pie Bliss Balls
- 2 cup dried apples (100 grams before soaking)
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Using your blender blend fresh apple.
- Add dried apples, dates, maple syrup and blend until the apples have broken down into very small pieces and the mixture becomes batter like in consistency.
- Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, hemp hearts, chia seeds and walnuts and continue to blend until the walnuts reach your desired size.
- Once blended, scoop out tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls, depending on the stickiness you can wet your hands a touch to make the balls easier to roll.
- Roll your bliss balls in your favorite toppings (coconut sugar, crushed walnuts, hemp hearts and cinnamon)
- Store the balls in the fridge in a sealed container for approximately a week, or you can keep them in the freezer for over a month