MY REVIEW: Spalon Tech Go Bare Cellulite Reduction Cream

$29.77


SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream is a powerful solution that is going to help you with tightening and toning your skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.

This is a Professional Strength Formula we are NOT water based.  Our #1 Ingredient is Organic Aloe and #2 is Pure Coconut Oil, which leaves your skin hydrated, moisturized and with No Sticky, Greasy Felling after you apply it on your body.

SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream is:

Safe & Effective for all Skin types, including sensitive skin.  
We are Paraben Free.
Smells Great, Light Citrus Smell.
Gentle & Non Sticky.
Abundant in anti-oxidants to Fight Inflammation.

MY REVIEW:

I love cellulite creams. Because now that I am getting older the more I see a little here and there. I work out alot and my diet is great. But as we age it gets harder.I have used this in a few ways. I have tried the typical rub on method and it feels great without an over powerful or lingering scent. The best way to use it is the recommended use on the packaging and wrapping your body up after application. This comes out the best results and you can see it right away. Your skin is more plump and smooth. This method is the best, but can be time consuming. I did the full wrap once. I would suggest giving yourself an at home spa day and do this with some other masks or treatments to accomplish a full body treatment. (Multitask it) It makes my abs smoother and all of my skin looks younger. I love the bottle design with the pump. It makes application that much more easier. The jars I have gotten where a pain. You have to scoop with your hands. And bacteria can get it any jar you use with your fingers. Pump is best on any cream. I love their website. They have amazing articles about cellulite. Plus recipes to do a Spa treatment. Which I have not tried yet but will do after the holidays. I do recomend to get on their site and read more about the product and the information they have. I will have a link below. I give this a beauty 10!
~Tiffany

Click on the widget below to order yours:



To order yours on Amazon here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/cellulite-cream-caffeine-seaweed-extract/dp/b00ky4vaom/ref=sr_1_44?ie=utf8&qid=1417476403&sr=8-44&keywords=cellulite+cream

To check out their awesome website for information and more:
http://spalontech.com/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health