MY REVIEW: Boson Sport- Jumpe Rope

$15.00


  • IT'S A TOP RATED FITNESS TOOL - Best cardio workout, promotes the greatest amount of weight loss in the healthiest manner possible. Effective in building endurance, stamina and speed. A favourite amongst Boxing, MMA, CrossFit and Cross Training enthusiasts. Can do a variety of jumps - cross overs, jog in place, side jumps, skips, and double-unders.
  • ADJUSTABLE, ONE SIZE FITS ALL - You will love the option to adjust the length and it takes less than 5 minutes to adjust to the correct setting. THE ROPE LENGTH is 9'10" and it's designed for individuals as tall as 6'10". This is a great rope to take when traveling or take to the gym as it fits easily into your bag without taking up space or kinking up.
  • CUSTOM FOAM GRIPS - The handles are very comfortable, they are custom molded to minimize hand fatigue. The handles come with a super-speed ball-bearings that ensure smooth, effortless and even rotation. It's great quality, built to withstand heavy use. The rope is made with a nylon rope assembly, very easy to use and works great on different surfaces.
  • WORKINGOUT FOR A GREATER CAUSE - $1 from every purchase you make is equally divided and donated to prostate and breast cancer research. Our vision is to reinforce organizations developing programs that support research that will have the greatest potential to improve prostate and breast cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.

MY REVIEW:

I use a jump rope for most of my HIIT workouts.  I love this form of cardio. It is new to me also. I have been doing the rope only this past year. I have gone through one already. The one I have is horrible. It smashes me in the face. The handles are wood and the rope is rope material. I used it,I tolerated it.
I was so excited to review this rope. I loved it when I saw it. Took it out of the box and on the box it reads how to cut it to fit  you. YES!! A rope that will fit! I measured it up from the ground to shoulder length with my arm out. It was perfect. I did not have to cut it. And all you had to do is remove the handle and pull the rope and cut to  your length. I jumped rope all over the house. It was perfect. The foam handles are comfy and they swivel. So it is like you glide when you are jumping. I love the rope. If you need a good rope this is it!
~Tiffany

To get your on Amazon go here:


To visit their site here:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health