Filet Mignon w/ Cauliflower Hash Browns
Filet Mignon with Cauliflower Hash Browns
Filet Mignon with Cauliflower Hash Browns Revamped
- ½ head of Cauliflower
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/c chopped sweet onion
- 3 tbsps. EVOO/ Coconut Oil(I like to mix the 2)
- 4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignon, or beef of choice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste And Lemon Pepper
- Pat of Butter
- Break cauliflower into small pieces and mash or place into food processor to break up.
- Heat 2 tbsps. oils in large pan, over medium heat. Once hot, add in pieces of cauliflower, in a single layer. Than top with chopped onion. After about 3-4 mins, cauliflower should start to brown. Add in salt and garlic and coat cauliflower completely. Simmer for about 3 to 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and paprika.
- In a separate pan, heat additionaloils until hot. Season beef with the seasons. Sear each side, in the pan, until preferred temperature. Before you remove it from the pan top it with a pat of butter.
- Plate meat with hash and serve! Enjoy!