Garnier's BB Cream

New Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector

by Beauty 411 on February 6, 2012

Do you “BB”?  A “BB” is a beauty balm and it’s the latest “it” product in the world of beauty.  Now, Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector has been introduced here in the U.S.

Beauty Balms are hybrid products that combine intense hydration with tinted minerals and Vitamin C; think of it as an amped-up tinted moisturizer. I like the fact that it’s kind of a cross between tinted moisturizer, skin care product and also has SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection. Beauty balms have been popular in Europe, Japan and Korea for years.  The U.S. has been a bit slow to embrace the “BB”. Now, many companies are adding beauty balms to their collections.

Garnier’s BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector comes in two shades, Light-Medium, which I’ve been using..  I really like that the product provides a good level of hydration without being greasy—even with the SPF in it.  As far as coverage, in my opinion it’s definitely a sheer to light coverage.  This product is not going to cover acne scars or hyperpigmentation; it does, however, even out your skin tone and provide radiance.  I would describe it as the “healthy glow” effect.
This is the first BB Cream that I’ve tried, so I don’t have anything else to compare it to, but in general, I was impressed that the product went on smoothly, had a light, fresh fragrance, skincare benefits (Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid), sheer coverage, SPF 15 and on my dry, didn’t turn greasy.  No disadvantages unless you are looking for a product that provides a more medium coverage.  For me, it’s the perfect product to wear on the weekends or when I don’t need a foundation.


MY TAKE ON GARNIER:
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector retails at $12.99and is available at drug, discount and mass market retailers. Although you  can get a $2.00 coupon at Red Plums site.At my Walmart it ended up being 11.97 with coupon $9.97. Gotta love coupons. Have you tried any BB Creams yet and if so, did you like this multi-tasking type of product?  Le t me know in the comments!As far as my rating on this is a 7.5.I liked it.The price and for light makeup on the days I stay home and train or work outside.

NEXT REVIEW: THE CLARISONIC VS.OLAY'S !(Now I have both and can tell you my fav.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health