MY REVIEW: Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation

Estee Lauder's Double Wear

I have searched and searched and still have not found as good of foundation as this.I am sampling now Lancome's new 24hr and it is not bad.But the true test is summer.I can sweat,wear it when I workout and it doe'snt melt off.I love they have a HUGE color range.I can even swim with it on.By far my favorite foundation.It is truely a great product.The price seems to jump a dollar a year.But it does last me a couple of months.I give it a fat 10.It is 35 dollars.You can go to any Lauder counter and get a 14day sample to try it out.To me it is a 5 day sample.But it is worth every dollar.When I plan a trip I go and get a few samples to take with me so I dont have to carry the bottle.Go get a sample today!

Estee Lauder's Double Wear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health