Clinique's All About Eyes Rich-my review










I am a huge fan on great eye creams.I decided to purchase this because they were in gift.Now I liked the All About Eyes.But this is richer,creamier and is what I needed for moisture.I wear it after my moisturizer and before my makeup.I also use it at night after my nighttime moisturizer.The price to me is good..5oz is 29 dollars.And you really just need a little.I warm it up in my fingers and apply gently under my eyes and out.I will be purchasing this again it is a favorite.I will give it a 9.Till I find better.Always on the search for better.De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health