MY REVIEW: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream - An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection. The result is a youthful and energetic glow around the eye area.This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.- ASTAXANTHIN: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- RESISTEM: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- VITAMIN C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ARNICA: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
Directions for using Valentia True Glow Eye Cream:
Apply twice daily, morning and night, after cleansing skin. The under eye area is delicate so eye cream should be applied gently.
Using your ring finger, gently dab eye cream in using a patting motion going around the orbital bone and
working inwards toward the bridge of your nose.
This company was one of the first products I reviewed on Tomoson. I fell in love with their Glow Vitamin C serum. It was citrus smelling,felt amazing on my skin. I loved it. Just like this eye cream. It is so luxurious. I love the texture and it is so hydrating. What is nice about their products they work very nicely with any skincare line you use. The ingredients are so good for your skin. I notice right off the bat how the cream aborbed and made my eyes look amazing in my foundation and makeup. This is a big one. Most eye creams that say lifting. Well they are very drying and make your eyes tight feeling. Plus they cause your makeup to look dry looking and you can see your fine lines. This cream not at all. It actually gives your eye area a dewy glow. I love it. I used it 2x a day. My last step. I give this a beauty 10!