Spiralized Zucchini Pesto Pasta with Peas and Pancetta by Against All Grain
Spiralized Zucchini Pesto Pasta with Peas and Pancetta
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 12 mins TOTAL TIME: 27 mins
- 1/4 pound pancetta, diced
- 4 large zucchini, spiralized using blade C
- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Ricotta Cheese (Kitehill from Whole Foods is great, or use the homemade version from page 304 of my cookbook Against all Grain!)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp.
- Add the zucchini noodles and sauté for 5 minutes, until crisp-tender. Stir in the pesto sauce and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in the thawed peas.
- Divide between serving dishes and top with crumbled cheese and a sprig of fresh basil.