MY REVIEW: Valentia Even Glow Serum






drops-picture-frame



KEY INGREDIENTS

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and
improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil has specifically been used in medical communities
around the world for those with serious skin aliments and only recently has North America learned to
embrace natural alternatives from our ancestors. These 2 organic oils are full of antioxidants, therefore,
acting as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C.

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells)
This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification.
Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical)
Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto
the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. It
penetrates deeply and activates collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter
complexion.

Green Tea Extract
The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory
and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.


  • INSTANT digital access to our Age Defying Facial Treatments
  • One 1.18oz bottle of Valentia's Even Glow Serum
  • 30% OFF your first purchase
  • Use PromoCode: SKINGLOW


Retail Price
$85
Amazon Price
$35
Today 30% Off



  • SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your skin.
  • EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
  • LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
  • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
  • BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

DIRECTIONS FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS

Because Valentia's Even Glow Serum is made of natural ingredients, though unlikely, it may start to
separate as we refuse to use chemicals to bind together our ingredients. For optimal results, turn over
the bottle and shake lightly for 1-2 seconds. Apply a small amount of the serum to your clean (and dry)
face and neck daily. Allow the serum to dry before applying moisturizer and makeup. Some customers
choose to use their Even Glow Serum in the morning, evening, or both. We recommend you experiment
with what is ideal for your individual lifestyle



MY TAKE:

I love anti-aging products. And I have been using such products for over 30 years now. I just got on the band wagon of using Vitamin C. I love so much along with my Retin-A. The ingredients in this serum is to die for. I love essential oils and this has them in it. I love rosehip oil. So I have been using the product for over a week. Yes again jumping the gun on a product review. I do that only if I see great results. I do see amazing results already. Now I only use this in the morning. Because I have a treatment I use at night that I don't want to mess with. But I do advise to use this at night too.Think about using this for a month or making this serum part of your regimen! My makeup goes on better. My skin has a glow to it. My splotches are fading. Yes I have a few. Hate them. Thank you 40's. I can't say enough about the product. Above are links to purchase it. Go get you a bottle and let me know what you think! I love it! A 10 on my beauty scale!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health