MY REVIEW: Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum








Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C+ Vitamin A.

• Do You Suffer From the Following Skin Problems?
• Sun spots, dark spots, and age spots.
• Wrinkles and fine lines.
• Aging of the skin.
• Dry and dull skin.
• Loss of elasticity and firmness.
$24.99
  • An evened-out skin tone complexion.
  • Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Plumper and firmer skin.
  • Younger looking skin.
  • Reduced pore size.
  • Soft and radiant skin
  • Our serum is made with 100% natural ingredients in the USA at an FDA approved facility.


  • Best Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Boosts Skins Natural Collagen Production, Eliminates Sun Spots & Shows Improvement Of Skin Tone
  • An Intensive Serum Works To Renew Skins Natural Glow And Energize Skin To Help Reduce Visible Signs Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.
  • A Super Lightweight, But Rich Gel Like Serum Delivers Balanced Hydration With Quick Absorption, Leaving Skin Feeling Fresh, Soft And Moisturized.
  • Treats Your Skin To Bring Back Youthfulness, Filling In Lines, Wrinkles And Premature Aging. Vitamin C,A,D,E And Hyaluronic Acid Work Together To Travel Deep Into The Dermis To Maximize Plumping Benefits.
  • Comes With 100% Money Back Guarantee . You Have Nothing To Loose, But Fabulicious Beauty To Gain.

MY TAKE:

I love great ingredients. Ones that are not so chemically laden. I love Hyaluronic Acid in my serums. I have done a few just vitamin c serums and I love them. But using so many serums in your routine can be to much for your skin. This one I have to say is perfect if you are looking for all the benefits of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid. And I sure am. I used to pay over 100 dollars for a huge name brand just for the ingredient that is in it. It was my holy grail. Till I find out that you can find just as good products but even better for lower prices and without paying for the name.

This is the ultimate serum. It went on nicely. I love that it has extra vitamins in it so I don't have to layer to much. I always like to wait a few minutes after applying so your skin can really benefit from the serum. Than use your moisturizer and eye cream. This is also great at night if you need the benefits. You would use this before your retinol and wait a good five minutes. I would definately buy this one again. A 10 in my beauty scale.

Click the Amazon button to order next to the picture.

Like them on Facebook here:

To see more skincare products they offer here:

~Tiffany

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health