The Easiest At-Home Beauty Recipe Ever

I love to make my own body scrubs. Not only is it cost-effective, it also allows me to have complete control over the ingredients. I know they're natural -- and good enough to eat. My go-to brown sugar scrub leaves skin soft (the brown sugar is a gentle exfoliant) and moisturized (thanks to the coconut oil), and it even has anti-bacterial properties (hooray for honey). Here's the recipe:

Yummy Brown Sugar Body Scrub
1 cup organic brown sugar
1/2 cup local honey
1/2 cup organic coconut oil

Mix everything together in a bowl. Transfer to a Mason jar with a lid. Then, pop it in your shower for bath-time bliss. I also like to make a big batch, tie pretty ribbon around the jars and give them out as hostess gifts or party favors. Homemade is always a hit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health