Egg Stuffed Avocados



1 Avocado
2 eggs
2 strips cooked bacon, crumbles
optional: tomatoes,onions and cheese
Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado so the hole matches the size of your eggs. I don’t do this and the eggs were too big and oozed all over the pan. Which does not bother me..Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, resting the edge of the avocado on the side of the iron skillet. Mine was kept still by the bacon.This helps keep it stable so the avocado doesn’t roll and spill the egg. Than I add the bacon cut up along the avocado. Add the tomatoes,onions. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper. Place in the oven at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes. The last few minutes I put RAW cheese on it till it melts.
I wish I would have took a picture after but my I Pad died...It was good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health