MY REVIEW: Radha Argan Oil



What it is: Argan Oil is a 100% organic, chemical-free oil that truly moisturizes and revitalizes your skin.  It has so much Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that you can immediately feel the amazing healing properties—for skin, hair, feet and nails. 
Why I love it: I can use it on my hair and skin as an everyday moisturizer and it really does wonders for me. I also love argan oil baths which I do at least twice a week. Argan Oil is so subtle that it has no scent and does not have the oily sensation of all other oils. 
What’s in it: Absolutely 100% Pure Argan Oil—organically grown, cold-pressed, and ready for you to absolutely love it.

  • ★ Amazing 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (You do not even have to return the bottle!). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.
  • ★ Get our free Ebook about all the benefits and uses of Argan Oil
  • ★ Radhas Argan oil is produced the nut of the argan tree, then first-cold-pressed to protect its revitalizing and hydrating properties; Cold pressed; Unrefined; All natural; Unscented
  • ★ Apply Rahdas Argan oil to hydrate and nourish skin, as a daily hair moisturizer, fresh and younger-looking face
  • ★ 100% Pure and certified Argan Oil that moisturizes deeply and absorbs quickly for body, hair and face treatment; Imported from morocco; Bottled in the U.S.A

Discover the many properties and health benefits of Argan Oil.
Argan oil is an oil from the kernels of the argan tree, which is a tree unique to southwestern Morocco.
It is very versatile and can be used in nutrition, skin and hair care and even medicine.

Nutrition:
In North Africa, Argan oil is often used in cooking. It can be used as a bread dip and in salad dressing.
Studies have shown that daily consumption of argan oil may prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity.
Nutritional studies have also shown that daily consumption could reduce levels of bad cholesterol. (LDL)
Beauty:
 Argan oil is known to treat skin diseases and heal skin burns. It also deeply moisturizes, nourishes, repairs dry skin and restores its beautiful glow.
Argan oil has become very popular in the United States and is often marketed as “Moroccan Oil” and is used as a hair conditioner.
Green tips:
Look for organic and pure argan oil with no additives.
Dot lightly around your eyes at night before going to bed.
Use on your decollete, hands and all over your body after your shower.
Lightly heated, it is an excellent hot oil hair treatment. (Massage into your hair scalp and leave 30 minutes. Wash your hair with an organic shampoo and do not use a conditioner).

MY TAKE:

I loved the Rosehip Oil. It is a big part of my beauty routine. And than I had the opportunity to try the argan oil. I used it many different ways. My favorite was putting it in my shampoo and lotion. I tried using it before I styled my hair but I think I used too much. My hair was kinda greasy looking. But using it with my lotion and shampoo I loved it. My hair now is less dry looking after styling my hair when I used it with my shampoo. I used a dropper with my shampoo. And with my lotion every pump I used a dropper for applying it to my body. My skin just drinks it up.I even made a serum to use after I cleanse my skin. Here is the recipe for it:
Ingredients
  1. 2 tbsp. argan oil 
  2. 1 tbsp. borage seed oil {buy here}
  3. 1 tbsp. rosehip oil 
  4. 1 tbsp. hemp seed oil 
  5. 25 drops of therapeutic-grade Frankincense essential oil
Mix together in a dark dropper bottle. Use after cleansed skin before moisturizer. Your skin will love it!

They send you a lovely e-book to try many different ways to use it. I am stilll experimenting. I really love this oil. I give it a big 10. And above you can get yours on Amazon.

Another great tip: Add a few drops to your foundation for a dewy glow. Also a few drops to your pulse points and than spray your perfume. Your fragrance will last longer.

~Tiffany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health