MY REVIEW: Phytoceramides by Sonora Nutrition

$35.95 FREE Shipping





  • RESTORE SKIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT: Better than any topical product, Phytoceramides repair skin on a cellular level. Absorbed into the bloodstream and carried directly to the skin, it produces results from head to toe. Hydrates and softens skin on your face, hands, arms, legs, and entire body. It even works on the dry, cracked skin on heels and elbows.
  • FACELIFT IN A BOTTLE? You don't need to go under the knife to get younger looking skin. This is the closest thing to a facelift and much safer. Plumps, lifts, and firms skin on face and neck. Softens crow's feet, laugh lines, and forehead wrinkles. Improves elasticity and gives skin a youthful, radiant glow.
  • STRENGTHENS HAIR AND NAILS TOO: Hair grows in thicker and healthier, and feels softer. Nails are stronger and less prone to breakage.
  • MOST EFFECTIVE FORMULA AVAILABLE: 40 mg of our rice-based Ceramide-PCD formula outperforms 350 mg LipoWheat or Sweet Potato ceramides. Wheat gluten free and enhanced with vitamins A, C, D & E. No fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. No side effects.
  • GUARANTEED RESULTS: In addition to Amazon's 30­-day refund policy, we back our products up with a 365-­day money-­back guarantee. It's hassle free so you don't even need to return the bottle. If you aren't completely satisfied with your results, just contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. There's no risk to you when you order today!

What are Phytoceramides?

Phytoceramides help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the structural integrity of the skin. Used in Japan for centuries, the FDA has just approved the oral use of this powerful anti-ager.

Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. You start to lose ceramides as you age, and as a result, your skin beings to appear rough and wrinkled. Taking phytoceramides orally restores the natural outer layer of the skin. These powerful molecules work from the inside out, getting absorbed into the bloodstream and carried to the inner layer of your skin. From there, they seep to the outermost layer where they restore the cracked and damaged barrier, moisturize, and fill out wrinkles and sun-damaged areas.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

MY TAKE:
I am one who loves her supplements. Especially the ones for your skin and hair. Every supplement I have done for hair as really worked for me. This one after a week my nails have grown faster. I have given 2 months break on getting my nails done. I do this time to time for the health benefits. I love my nails done but it really is not the healthiest for your nails. Trust me the price of these are inexpensive. My last review on a supplement for hair and nails they were going for over a hundred dollars if you did not order during my product review. But the bonus on the ceramides for your skin is a plus. I love it topically but internally is the source of nutrition. We should all be getting our vitamins through our food. But when you get over 40 it is nice to get it through food and supplementation. I love this. It is well worth the buy.
~Tiffany

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health