MY REVIEW: Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum

eyeserum_rendered

$26.97

 Click here to purchase^^^

★ Tired Eyes – Revitalizes and awakens the appearance of feeling of tired eyes
★ Dark Circles, Swollen and Puffy Eyes – Reduces dark circles, puffiness and the feeling of swollen eyes
★ Wrinkles and Fine Lines – Plumps the delicate skin around the areas of the eyes and helps diminish and fill in wrinkles and fine lines
★ Best Moisturizer and Anti-Ager – Sea Kelp acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer. Hyaluronic Acid is world renowned for its capacity to retain moisture in the skin thus leaving the skin plumped and youthful
The TOP BEST all-natural ingredients that are essential when it comes to preventing signs of aging, reducing dark circles, puffiness, and revitalizing tired eyes
~Sea Kelp Bioferment
~Vitamin C
~Hyaluronic Acid
~Ferulic Acid
~Vitamin B3
~Coconut Endosperm
~Natural Active Peptides
~Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
~Caffeine

MY REVIEW: 
Another I cream I love. Now I choose these products because of the ingredients and that I know I am going to love them. I am such a eye cream fanatic. I love eye gels. This is like one. They hydrate and feel so great to the gentle eye area. Sea kelp is amazing for puffiness and circles. I do not have dark eye circles but could be because of the sleep I get and the product I use plus my diet rich in veggies and fruit. 
 It comes in a pump so you get just enough. Plus it is not in a jar where it can oxidize.Loving this serum now. What is nice is that you can use it around the eyes and between the eyes. Always get the area where the "11" begins. Between the eyes. Such  a light lovely cream.
~Tiffany

To purchase on Amazon click above on Amazon button or here:

To go checkout their website go here:

Check out their Facebook for upcoming deals:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health