MY REVIEW: InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner & Bonus C Serum

$17.75





  • CONTAINS 100% NATURAL and ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Also has Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that is vital to developing skin health and youthfulness. This antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with our Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.
  • CLEANS & SHRINKS PORES - When pores are clogged, they appear bigger because they are easier to spot. Our toner contains powerful astringents - such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil - which purify your skin by cleaning and tightening pores, shrinking their appearance.
  • COMBATS OILY SKIN - Those with oily skin will also rejoice using this reviving facial toner. The ingredients in our spray work to combat and remove excess oil, while restoring your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced. Our formula is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
  • HYDRATES & PREPS SKIN - Each soothing mist delivers instant refreshment to your face. As your skin is hydrated, the MSM in the formula works to penetrate your pores to increase their elasticity. Your face will become more receptive to absorbing serums, oils, and moisturizers applied thereafter. Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great way to prep your skin for your beauty routine.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us for a refund - no questions asked. We are confident you will enjoy results - or get your money back.

MY REVIEW:
I love the fact it is a spray bottle. You do not use too much. And the vitamin c and witch hazel is amazing for the ph in you skin. I use this in the night only, If you have combo or oily skin use it 2x daily. My skin does not really need a toner but I like to use them to refresh or get that little bit of residue of makeup off my skin. And in the summer they are a must for me. Love this line. I praise this line,because of the amazing ingredients in each serum,cream and supplement. A bonus is the tea tree oil. Love it for blemishes. My current skincare that I use now besides testing out products is the InstaNatural line. By far a favorite besides the one I sell. But so much cheaper.
$16.97 

Bonus: I got there Vitamin C serum which I love and use.I use this in the morning after my toner. The ingredients in this C serum can't be beat. Love,love and love.
No other Vitamin C Serums in the market contains the scientific and advanced blend of ingredients as included in InstaNatural’s Vitamin CE Ferulic Serum. Our new advanced formula Vitamin C Serum is an enriched formula packed with even more powerful ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells that rejuvenate skin to fight against the signs of aging.
They have blended those ingredients in their comprehensive serum that acts as booster for one another to provide maximum benefits which cannot be obtained by any one ingredient alone or through other serums that lack this scientific blend.
Need I say more?

 A beauty 10.
~Tiffany

To buy on Amazon go here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLKAVL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Check out their website here for more great products I love:
http://instanatural.com/

And go like their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/instanaturalcompany



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health