MY REVIEW: Manuka 100% Pure Essential Oil & Healing Oil

$19.20 




Manuka Oil is a safe and effective antiseptic, and is anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral. It is a strong analgesic (pain killer) and is useful for treating skin and muscle inflammation, scalp irritations, minor wounds and abrasions, pimples, ulcers, thrush, shingles and scar tissue.
Daily use of Manuka products can also clean, protect and beautify skin, hair, nails, teeth and gums.

AROMATHERAPY WITH MANUKA OIL
Studies show that along with its antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial activity, Manuka Oil has remarkable soothing and relaxing effects on the human psyche. According to a German Aromatherapist, the oil is beneficial for people who suffer from stress, anxiety, and have an over-sensitive nervous system. It refreshens and enlightens human feelings and attitude, and has very calming effects on the human soul, mind and heart. Manuka Oil may also help relax the nerves in the outer layer of the skin and rejuvenate them by activating and regenerating the cells of the outer skin. Therefore, for stress and anxiety, aromatherapy using Manuka essential oil may create an uplifting environment and neutralize pathogens in the air. Manuka Oil contains stable component, Triketones, therefore it can be combined with other stable essential oils like lemon, red mandarin and tangerine which can be very relaxing, uplifting and tranquil for the body and the mind. Therefore, when feeling down and under stress, simply diffuse Manuka essential oil in your room and relax in your bed or easy chair and breathe in through the nose and breathe out through the mouth. This breathing exercise relaxes the strained muscles of the body. Also playing your favourite spa music can add to the calming environment.
$9.40

  • A Unique Blend of Manuka which has a pleasant aroma, formulated as a serum for larger skin area healing applications. Contains 22% pure undiluted Manuka Essential Oil to retain strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, 1% Lemon Myrtle Oil, 1% Lavender Oil, 1% Tea Tree Oil & 75% Cosmetic Grade Sweet Almond Oil. Bottled and sealed in New Zealand by our Pharmaceutical Lab, we can guarantee it's purity.
  • Manuka essential oil has been called " Natures Miracle in a Bottle " due to its unique medicinal properties. Unlike Tea Tree Oil, Manuka Oil is usually non-irritant on sensitive skin and is very much stronger in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, particularly from the East Cape of New Zealand where this oil is sourced. It is a 100% natural botanical product, used by the native people of New Zealand for centuries.
  • Anti-Bacterial: A natural antiseptic, this healing oil serum is used for acne, on cuts, grazes and wounds for faster healing. Anti-Fungal: A wide variety of persistent skin conditions are fungal infections. Ringworm, Athletes Foot, Tinea, Ingrown Nails & Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, rashes -even persistent diaper rash can be helped with this product without the medicinal smell of the 100% pure oil.

MY REVIEW:

I love essential oils. I use them for skincare,aromatherapy and medicinal. Now I have never heard of Manuka Oil. I have heard of the honey and I have posted the wonders of it here on my blog. But after doing much research this oil sounded amazing for many uses.
I am still doing IV therapy. One more day. And I have built some sort of weird rash near the IV site. Looks to me it could be yeast. I have taken so many antibiotics to get well it makes sense. So I tried to apply the EO (essential oil) too strong. But I did apply it on a little red spot on my face. Zap! Next morning gone!! And I used it in my bath with another oil Orange Blossom. I do not care for the smell at all. But it is healing and adding that other oil made it wonderful in my bath.
The healing oil. I love it. I have been using it on this weird rash thing and it soothes it and the inflammation goes down. It has not rid of it but it makes it feel great. I am still experimenting on the benefits but I love all EO. I love the fact it is way better than Tea Tree. I am not a fan of Tea Tree because it is a hormone disrupter if used too much. Bad bad bad for men. It raises the estrogen. So you can use this oil in place of the Tea Tree oil. Helps scalp,acne and skin issues among other ailments. On my blog you can type in Manuka Oil and a great article will pop up to read more. I will have links below.
~Tiffany

Fot the Manuka Oil Essential Oil you can purchase here on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/manuka-antiseptic-10x-organic-rare-conditions-anti-inflammatory-insect-remedy-natures/dp/b00nclxkzg/ie=utf8?m=a2ukg18xlekuib&keywords=manuka+oil

For the Manuka Healing Oil here:
http://www.amazon.com/Manuka-Natural-Anti-Fungal-Antiseptic-Healing/dp/B00NS5QPJ4/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_y

For more information and other products here is the link to their website:
http://manukanaturalshop.com/?page_id=9

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health