MY REVIEW: Petunia DermaRoller




$19.97



Here are some tips:
• Remember to wash it with hot water before first use.
 It can be used on the face, or on the body.
• After rolling, a serum, cream, or lotion may be applied for optimal absorption.
 Do not force the roller into your skin, rather, roll it lightly back and forth around the affected area.
 For the face use 1-3 times a week and for the body 2-4 times a week.
• Avoid rolling the delicate areas under the eye.


Thought that’s all we were going to give you? We’re sure you have many burning questions as to how the heck do you use a derma roller? Here are some FAQs to help you get the most out of your Derma Roller.
How do I use the derma roller?
Make sure you wash the affected area of the skin first. Begin rolling over the area horizontally 4-5 times, and then start rolling vertically 4-5 times, and finish off with rolling diagonally 4-5 times over the affected area.

Should I add pressure while I roll?
No, added pressure will not accelerate results. Do not add pressure; just gently roll against the skin. You may however roll more times in a session to accelerate results. For example, instead of rolling 5 times over the affected area, you can roll 10 times.

How often do I have to roll to see results?
Rolling at night is recommended to avoid redness that may prevent you from doing normal activities. For the face roll 1-3 times a week, and for the body you may roll up to 2-4 times a week.

Do I have to use a product after I roll?
No, you do not have to use a product after you roll and your body will still naturally produce collagen. However, it is recommended that you do use a product, because after rolling the skin is readily able to absorb active ingredients. It is suggested you use a serum for the face, and cream for the body.

Is it safe to use this everyday?
It is safe, but it is not recommended. You should allow your body to slowly heal from the previous rolling session. Over stimulation will just end up with a much longer recovery.

 How do I clean the derma roller? 
Step 1: Pour rubbing alcohol to the roller storage container and submerge the roller. Let the roller and the container disinfect in the alcohol for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pour out the rubbing alcohol and run the container and roller under hot water.
Step 3: Fill the sink with hot water, add a tablespoon of bleach, then place roller and container in. Leave for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Take roller and container out and dry it off. Place roller back in container. 

How does micro needle therapy help the face?
Micro needle therapy helps stimulate collagen, a type of protein responsible for making skin elastic and retain its firmness. It helps to create new skin. As you continue using the derma roller you will see your skin become tighter, wrinkles filled in, and the overall skin texture evened out.
Can I wear makeup right after derma roller treatment? 
We suggest you not to wear makeup for at least 20 mins after your treatment as a good amount of time should be given to your pores to naturally close and seal. However, you may use skincare products right after your treatment.
Can I roll this on acne that is fresh or about to grow? 
No, do not roll on areas with active acne. Instead, use a medicated acne cream and wait until acne dissipates and then roll on acne scar to help fade the scarring.
How does micro needle therapy help the body? Because of the surplus of collagen being produced with every session of the derma roller, dimply skin such as cellulite will gradually fill out, become smoother and tighter. Stretch marks texture will become less uneven and color will fade - making it less noticeable. Scars will become flatter and less noticeable as new skin synthesized will begin to replace old scar tissue and blend around surrounding skin.

MY REVIEW: 

Okay I was a little excited but skeptical. My husband kept saying why would you puncture your skin with needles? Especially on your face? It is tearing your skin and that at the end is inflammation? Well I have a open mind on many things. I took his point and still went on what I researched. I liked it but it was a little scary. I love anything that is going to help my skincare products absorb more. I have been doing this for over a month now. I am on my second one. This one I recieved as a product review. I am not sure if I see a difference but I like it. I do it 2x  a week. I do it on my face and chest. It is just like my clarisonic. I feel it does well but not sure if I see anything different. But if you have scars or acne or cellulite this would be a great tool to help eliminate and try your self with the dermaroller. 
~Tiffany

To order on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/540-Microneedle-Blackheads-
Pigmentation-Production/dp/B00KLA4INE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

To see more of their products here is their website:(I love their serums)
http://www.petuniaskincare.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health