MY REVIEW: Oleavine 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge infused w/Activated Charcoal

$10.00 Prime


  • "MIRACLE SPONGE" FOR YOUR DAILY BEAUTY REGIME - No other beauty sponge will work so hard for you! This luxuriously soft sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, and is naturally pH balanced. The activated bamboo charcoal absorbs toxins, fights bacteria and excess oils leaving your face glowing, refreshed and radiant. Even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams.
  • LUXURIOUSLY GENTLE EXFOLIATION FOR DAILY USE - Soft enough for a baby's skin while still providing effective exfoliation. Relaxing and gentle for daily use even on the most sensitive skin. Say goodbye to the irritation caused by harsher exfoliating methods and expensive electronic gadgets. You don't even need to use a face cleanser, unless you want to. Fantastic for battling blackheads and breakouts!
  • NEW IMPROVED TEARDROP SHAPE - FOR FACE AND BODY - New ergonomically designed teardrop shape fits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the soft rounded point allows you to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your eyes. Ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body. You'll love using it in the shower or by the mirror!
  • 100% NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY and BIODEGRADEABLE - We painstakingly evaluated countless Konjac sponges on the market before putting our reputation behind this beauty. Our Konjac fiber is grown on the pristine volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea, free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. The sponge hydrates quickly, and lasts longer with proper care than others we tested.

MY REVIEW:

I love these sponges! I really love them more than my Clarisonic. Light exfoliation. You can use a non foamy cleanser. Or none. I love to use mine in the morning after my nightly cell turnover. Sometimes I use a cleanser sometimes I do not. But this is such a big sponge I decided to use it in the shower. Even love it more. 
You never want to exfoliate to much. I find most tools do this. I still like to do a deep exfoliation once a week. Now that I use this I need not to be so hard on my face. This is a great beauty buy. A beauty 10!
~Tiffany

Here is the link to buy on Amazon:

Go like them on Facebook here:

And to see more check out their website here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health