MY REVIEW: Azure Naturals Ultimate Retinol Ant-Wrinkle Serum

$24.95



Azure Natural's ULTIMATE RETINOL Anti-Wrinkle Serum with 2.5% Retinol is one of the most effective ingredients for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Proven to improve pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone, color, as well as increase your skins hydration levels. Our ULTIMATE RETINOL serum is the most advanced Retinol product currently available. We have designed a delivery system that allows very high strength 2.5% Retinol to be used around the eyes and even by people with sensitive skin.
    • Applied at night Ultimate Retinol will increase your skin’s moisture, promoting cellularturnover and renewal.
    • Made in the USA and Contains the Highest Quality Natural and Organic IngredientsAvailable, 98% Natural, 72% Organic! Recommended for Use With Azure Naturals UltimateVitamin C.
    • Contains No Alcohol, Parabens or GMO's. Gluten Free.
    • Plant-based, cruelty free.
MY TAKE:
I love Retinols. I currently use Retin-A by perscription. But as far as non irritation and the highest strength you can get 2.5 percent over the counter this is a great one to start. I used it every other day. Because I still do my Retin A treatment. The Azure brand so far was the highest retinol I have seen. I liked it. And for those who do not use retinols this is perfect to start with. I have written alot about the benefits of anti-aging with retinols. Cell turnover,acne and more. Best time to use this is at night after a cleansed face. Always wait at least 5 mnutes to settle in your skin. I love to put it on my neck,chest and top of my hands too. Than follow a great night time moisturizer. A must have beauty serum.
~Tiffany

Check out their website here: 

And go like their Facebook page here:

To order from Amazon here:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health