Apple Pie Bites

Apple Pie Bites (gluten, grain, dairy, and sugar free) | deliciousobsessions.com




2K+ Apple pie. There is nothing better on a cool fall day than a piece of warm apple pie and ice cream. Well, in my book there’s nothing better. I’m sure some would disagree. Seeing that I am gluten and grain free, as well as watching my sugar intake, I rarely indulge in treats like that. I also have yet to find an allergen friendly apple pie recipe that really “hits the spot”. So, in an effort to create the apple pie flavor, in a small, porti... 

Read More at www.deliciousobsessions.com/2013/09/apple-pie-bites/ © Delicious Obsessions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health