Paleo Apple Mug Muffin
Apple Mug Muffin
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce (50 grams)
- 1 egg (61 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (10 grams)
- 3 tablespoons almond flour (24 grams) or 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (homemade)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon apple, finely chopped
- pinch of crumbled walnuts
- pinch of cold butter
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe mug on lower power.
- Whisk in the applesauce, egg, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined
- Add almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add streusel topping (optional) and microwave for 1 minute, 10 seconds
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit (176 Celsius)
- Melt your butter and grease your mug
- Follow steps 2 and 3 and then add your streusel topping (optional)
- Place your mug(s) on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes
- Combine using your fingertips, then sprinkle on top before microwaving.
For homemade Baking powder combine 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar. Use immediately
GO CHECK OUT HIS SITE...I HAVE MADE SO MANY OF HIS AMAZING DELICIOUS RECIPES>>>