Vitamin Cures For Fantastic Skin


My Favorite Vitamin Cures For Fantastic Skin

As an orthomolecular nutritionist, I specialize in vitamin cures and longevity strategies to help people become and stay as healthy as possible. I strongly believe that you can turn back anyone's biological clock if you provide the body and mind with an abundance of nutrients, and I know that this approach has an incredible effect on people's looks, too.
For example, flawless skin, a glowing complexion, and firm facial contours all can be achieved without spending a fortune on expensive creams or lotions (or scary nipping and tucking!). I mean it: if you really want to turn yourself into a person with skin to die for, all you need to do is visit your local grocery market or drugstore and start using vitamin cures both internally and externally.
Don't believe me? Just give it a try, and I promise you'll be blown away by the phenomenal results you see!
Here are five of my favorite vitamin cures for fantastic skin:
1. Vitamin C: Exfoliator.
You probably already know that vitamin C is incredibly important to boost your immune system. But has it ever come to your mind that you can use it to prepare a super effective DIY exfoliator? Just mix a teaspoon or two of vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) with some almond milk until you get a nice paste, and massage it into your face with a little brush. Once you feel it tingle, rinse and apply some rosewater. Do this 3-5 times a week, and your skin texture will improve quickly. Don't use on injured skin, as ascorbic acid burns in open wounds.
2. Vitamin E: Anti-Wrinkle Treatment.
I'm 35 and I don't have any wrinkles — except for my frown lines, which I started cultivating when I was still a child (I'm a frowner by nature, I'm afraid). Last year, however, I also noticed some fine lines around my eyes. Uhhhh, that didn't feel too good, because I simply wasn't ready for noticeable signs of aging in my face yet. So I went looking for an effective vitamin cure which would quickly solve this problem, and I found it in vitamin E. Just squeeze the content of one vitamin E capsule onto fine lines of your clean face before you go to bed, and you'll be as good as new when you wake up the next morning.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids: Face Mask.
Whenever people ask me about my diet secret, I tell them: I love my fat! It's true: I eat a considerable amount of healthy fats. Why? Well, there are numerous health benefits, but skin-wise, omega-3 fatty acids are perfect for reducing inflammation, lines and wrinkles, and they even help you fight clogged pores. If you want to use them externally, mix a little bit of finely ground chia seeds with some organic yogurt and a splash of flaxseed oil, and stir thoroughly. Apply on your skin like a face mask and rinse with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes. If you do this before you go to bed at night, you'll still feel the moisturizing and rejuvenating effects the next day.
4. Zinc: Moisturizer.
Zinc is a powerful nutrient. Not only did a zinc supplement help me get rid of an awful wart on my foot which kept coming back, it's also great for my looks: it promotes cell renewal, has a skin-soothing effect and is a terrific acne buster. If you want to increase your zinc intake, salmon, pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, garlic, chickpeas or shrimp are great sources.
5. B Vitamins: Overall Skin Health.
B vitamins are vital for healthy skin and could easily be considered genuine skincare heroes. Because B-vitamins are water soluble and get washed out if your body doesn't use them right away, it's important to replace them daily. If you want to give it a try, buy clams, mussels, crab, beef or lamb next time you go shopping, or simply find a good (preferably organic) supplement. I've been using vitamin cures for a couple of years now, and I can tell you one thing: even if most of them are really inexpensive, their effect is priceless!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health