DIY Fresh Face Mist

DIY FRESH FACE MIST

fresh face mist
Some beauty pros suggest you apply a light spritz between each layer of makeupproduct you use.
I was surprised at how well it worked. I felt like my makeup was much fresher-looking for a longer period of time than usual and it made my skin feel so nice and hydrated!
So recently I decided to make my own homemade facial mist with mineral water and few of my favorite essential oils. That’s really all that’s to it! Now I wonder why I didn’t do this years ago! :-)
Don't forget to head over to my store and check out the beautiful mists I do have to offer and the beautiful essential oils.Just click the blue link at the bottom of this post!

DIY FRESH FACE MIST

Ingredients
1 cup distilled or mineral water
5 drops lavender essential oil
5 drops chamomile essential oil
Place all of the ingredients in a glass jar. Cap the bottle tightly and shake well. Pour the mixture into a 1 or 2 ounce spray bottle.
Store the remainder in the fridge and refill the spray bottle as needed. Lightly spray your face whenever your skin needs a pick-me-up.
Variations:
  • For dry skin, add 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerine (a humectant that draws water from the air to condition the skin) or 1 teaspoon almond oil.
  • For oily skin, add 1 teaspoon of good witch hazel.
How to use:
  • Apply your mist to a clean face, allow it to set a minute, then, while your skin is still damp, apply your moisturizer. When you apply your moisturizer to damp skin, it helps to keep your face hydrated.
  • In the hot months, spritz your face with your mist to soothe and refresh your skin.
  • Mist your face after you apply your makeup. It can help prevent powder from looking cakey.
 My recommendation is head over to my store by clicking the following link for a great organic essential oil.
20322236
Contact me now:
Tiffany Gallehugh
tiffdann@att.net
817-500-8874
Or order online at my shop:
http://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/Tiffany_69

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health