Lemon Salt Pepper Cough Cure

Lemon Salt Pepper Cough Cure



lemon pepper salt for cough-2

 I have just tried the most bizarre cough remedy I have ever seen. Well, maybe it isn’t really bizarre, but it was certainly intense. It is the lemon salt pepper cough cure. You take a lemon, cut it in half, and sprinkle salt and black pepper on it, then proceed to suck on the spiced lemon. To say it is a shock to your system is an understatement. Although in a weird way, I sort of enjoyed the flavor. The salt brings out the lemons natural sweetness and the lemon is so strong that you don’t really notice the black pepper taste.
BUT ultimately the most important question is not taste, but does the remedy actually work? I have to say YES. I was very surprised by how quickly my cough was suppressed. To give you some background I have a cough that is very dry, causes a deep tickle in my chest and may be caused by sinus drainage. I have suffered from asthma in the past and this cough is very deep and causes the barking cough I associate with an asthma attack.
I tried the lemon, pepper and salt remedy and within 10 minutes my cough had subsided to a more manageable level. It is not completely gone, although I didn’t expect it to be. I still have a tickle in my chest, although it is not as intense as it had been. I will continue to try the remedy and see if it fixes the cough altogether.
*UPDATE* I have recently tried a new version of this remedy. I have made a “tea” from the ingredients and think this is a simpler delivery system.
Pepper Tea Recipe
lemon
Method
Place ground pepper and ginger in a Tea Ball. Place tea ball in a mug and pour hot water over it. Allow it to steep for several minutes. Add lemon juice and honey to taste. Sip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health