Szechuan Green Beans & Ground Turkey
Szechuan Green Beans and Ground Turkey
Author: Liz DellaCroce | The Lemon Bowl
- Pre-heat a large wok or deep pan over high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add ground turkey, garlic and ginger.
- Using a potato masher or wooden spoon, break down the turkey and cook until browned. (Don’t be afraid of color! Brown = flavor. Move away from the pan for a minute – it’s ok, really!)
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, corn starch, soy, hoisin, rice vinegar and chili garlic paste; set aside.
- Once turkey is browned and bits and pieces are sticking to the pan, add in green beans and broth/soy mixture.
- Saute 3-4 minutes then add water chestnuts and sesame oil.
- Cook an additional minute or two then serve. Great with cauliflower 'rice'.
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 211
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: .3g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5g
- Sodium: 640mg
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 31g
- Cholesterol: 70mg