Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple!
I am just guessing but I think the bacon has something to do with that.
- 1 Cup organic ketchup
- 1/4 Cup organic RAW brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce or my case coconut aminos
- 1/8 Tsp. hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 oz.) Can organic pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 Lb. bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in saucepan, stirring well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.