coconut flour pancakes
- Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 TBS raw honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Optional fruit, blueberries, etc.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Press batter with a fork to get out any clumps.
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat griddle and grease with butter.
- By the tablespoonful, drop batter onto griddle.
- Add fruit directly onto pancakes if using.
- Heat about 1-2 minutes on each side until slightly golden-brown.
- Serve with pastured butter and organic maple syrup