Raspberry Fudge Brownies
Raspberry Fudge Brownies (Grain, Dairy, Nut Free)
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup pure cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips or chocolate pieces from a chocolate bar (THESE are what I buy for dairy, soy free chocolate chips, but you can use a chocolate bar like THIS, too)
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Raspberry Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup additional fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- We’ll start off by making the raspberry sauce:.Place ½ cup fresh raspberries
and coconut oil in a pot over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir until raspberries have broken down and you’ve created a sauce.
- Take away from heat and whisk in 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey. Set
- Next combine your wet brownie ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add in your dry brownie ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries to the brownie mixture.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased (I grease with coconut oil) 8×8 baking pan.
- Pour your raspberry sauce in a zigzag pattern all over the top.
- Using a knife, gently swirl the raspberry sauce into the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Store any leftover brownies in the fridge. Leave me a comment if you’ve tried them