Real Time Blackjack Workout-DailyHIIT


Grab your sandbag and be ready for one of the most challenging workouts I’ve ever put together!!  This workout is called Blackjack because each round of the exercises will equal 21.  It took me 50 minutes to complete, so make sure you plan accordingly!  Not my typical 20 minute routine!  You will only be doing 2 exercises.
1. Monkey Donkey Burpees
2. Sandbag Squats (Go as HEAVY as you can!!!)
The format goes like this
20 Monkey Donkey Burpees, (MDB)
1 Sandbag Squat (SBS)
then
19 MDB
2 SBS
then
18 MDB
3 SBS
then so on and so on til you finish with 1 MDB and 20 SBS
**BEGINNERS**
Start with 10 Monkey Donkey Burpees and 1 Sandbag Squat.  Continue going back up if you can!!  Push yourself as HARD as you can!!!
This is how I wrote it down and I crossed each round off as I went along because I would forget and I didn’t want to cheat!!
Never Royals pic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health