More About Superfoods and Youth
Superfoods for Super Youth
- Foods that have a dozen or more unique properties, not merely one or two;
- Meets or exceeds all of our protein, mineral, antioxidant, good fats and oils, essential amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, coenzymes, polysaccharides, immune system, essential fatty-acid, and glyconutrient requirements;
- Corrects dietary imbalances;
- Ease into natural detoxification of the body;
- Provide deep levels of nutrition beyond common organic whole foods;
- Are a 100% clean, hormone-free, pesticide-free, natural food source;
- Provide an abundance of natural synergistic elements for nutrition (an area poorly understood by nutritional science); allowing you to get more from your food
- AFA blue-green algae- one of the most digestable and usable sources of protein for your body, high in Omega 3’s, beneficial for weight loss due to high levels of Phenylethylamine (PEA) which lowers appetite and releases feel good endorphins.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe’s polysaccharides have a lubricating effect on the joints, brain and nervous systems. The polysaccharides also have an immune modulating effect, that allows the immune system to fight back against chronic viral, nanobacteria and fungal infections. Aloe cuts and dissolves mucuos in the intestine, which helps increase nutrient absorption. In studies done on rodents, aloe has demonstrated the ability to markedly inhibit edema and inflammation. Mast cells, which are active in autoimmune and alergir responses decreased by 48% For more info see Superfoods by David Wolfe.
- Bee Products (honey, pollen, propolis, and royal jelly)- high vibrational, spiritual food, alkalizing, high mineral, vitamin and nutrient content, especially B-9 and all essential amino acids. Honey, and propolis act as immune supporting antibacterial and prebiotic that wards off diseases and supports wound healing.
- Cacao- “nature’s antidepressant”, mood lifting, stamina boosting, increases sexual pleasure, this highly mineral dense superfood contains Phenylethylamine (PEA), which creates serotonin, tryptophan and endorphins in the body. Boosts heart health too!
- Coconuts and coconut products- great topical oil that will result in beautiful, soft healthy looking skin and hair, fantastic erotic oil due to smell and taste. Used for stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc
- Goji Berries-with four times the antioxidants in blueberries, all the amino acids, alkaline forming, high in vitamin A and C, these berries not only boost immune function and blood quality, they help the body produce Human Growth Hormone, which diminishes as we age.
- Hempseed- “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil,” with 3:1 ratio of Omega 3’s to 6’s, contains all the amino acids, and all essential fatty acids, plus a small amount of carbohydrates making it an incredible health food for weight loss and in rebalancing your body to proper lipid levels with the high omega 3 density.
- Maca- powerful adaptogen (a substance that enables balances and optimizes all systems of the body), contains protein, nutrients, and minerals that increase fertility, male and female libido (“Nature’s Viagra), strength and stamina. It also helps eliminate thyroid problems.
- Chlorella- This single celled freshwater algae is wonderful for detoxification, boosting immunity, digesting food, freshening breath, reducing body fat, fighting conditions such as diabetes and cancer, and providing the body with beta-carotene. It has 38 times the protein of soybeans in an easily digestible form, much like AFA Blue green algae.
- Spirulina- boosts the immune system, improves digestion, reduces fatigue, builds endurance, is “Nature’s Detoxifier”…cleanses the body, boosts energy levels, controls appetite, maintains healthy cardiovascular function, supports the liver and kidneys, reduces inflammation, and benefits people who suffer from allergies. Packed with Chlorophyll, phytonutrients and Vitamin A.
Here at Oolaboolah, we enjoy using these Superfoods in as many recipes as possible on our site and blog. We have also done tons of research and testing to find the top sources of these foods in order to save you the work. My favorite superfoods are hemp seeds, coconut, cacao, and maca. Please try our Super Energizer Smoothie for a recipe that combines them all. It’s yummy and amazing for a Super You!
In health and in joy,
Click below to order high quality superfoods: