Circuit In The Round by DailyHIIT

This one I created while at the track in the rain. No one was there, so I had the track to myself and took my time going through it. When I did it, I ran 1.5 miles to the track, completed the below circuit and then ran 1.5 miles home. The circuit itself should take about 30 minutes give or take, depending on stride length and jump length down the track lane.
If you are doing the entire workout at the track, start off with 2 lap warm up and stretch, then move to a lane on the track and go through the 5 exercises below moving down the lane, repeating until you get to your starting spot. I was in the far right lane, and I repeated it about 6 times. End with a 2 lap cool down and stretch. The next day I felt it ALL OVER, so get ready! Bodyweight ONLY!

CIRCUIT IN THE ROUND

50 Plie Jump Squats
40 Walking Lunges
30 Push Ups
20 Frog Jumps (moving forward)
10 Pike Push Ups

circuit in the round

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health