Thai Sweet Chili Rice
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast, diced or 1 lb of peeled shrimp
- 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots
- ½ red onion, diced
- 14 oz rice or cauliflower rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 bottle of Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce (6.57oz)
- Prepare rice.I use my rice cooker
- In small bowl scramble eggs
- In large skillet, cook scrambled eggs. Then remove from skillet and set aside.
- Grease skillet and cook diced chicken or shrimp until completely cooked over medium heat.
- Add frozen peas & carrots and diced red onion. Cook in skillet until heated thoroughly and onions become tender.
- Add eggs and rice to chicken or shimp vegetable mixture.
- Stir in bottle of Thai Sweet Chili sauce.
- Serve warm.