Exposure to air pollution is associated with numerous effects on human health, including pulmonary, cardiac, vascular, and neurological impairments. The health effects vary greatly from person to person. High-risk groups such as the elderly, infants, pregnant women, and sufferers from chronic heart and lung diseases are more susceptible to air pollution. Children are at greater risk because they are generally more active outdoors and their lungs are still developing. Exposure to air pollution can cause both acute (short-term) and chronic (long-term) health effects. The health of our lungs and entire respiratory system is affected by the quality of the air we breathe. In addition to oxygen, this air contains other substances ...
http://www.katemarolt.com/yoga/ Yoga Flow I want you to enjoy today's practice and look for more yoga opportunities - preferably with a group or with an instructor. What I want to invite you to take away after today's practice and print out to use again and again is not the specific flow - it's actually the philosophy of the flow itself. Here are some words about it from Kate herself - who I encourage you to connect with online ! "My philosophy is that Yoga is a practice of moving meditation- both on your mat and in your life. Whether you are holding a pose and focusing on your breath, flowing through a series of movements, or simply observing your thoughts and taking action throughout your day, the intention behind each moment is key. I believe that we can be 100% sincere and committed to our paths without having to be serious and struggling. Approaching...
The dumbbells I am using for your reference are 15kg each and 8kg each. Each complex is performed for 3 minutes duration with 30 seconds rest in between before moving to next complex! Bent over row x10 Push ups x10 Chest press x15 Diamond press x15 Renegade row x10 Same side supine row x10 Renegade row x10 Same side supine row x10 Arnold press x10 Alternating lateral raise x10 Flyes x10 Diamond press x10 One side shoulder press x5 Curl to press x5 One side shoulder press x5 Curl to press x5 Skullcrusher x10 Tricep press x10 Shoulder press x5 Bent over row x5 Push ups x5 I felt amazing after this!! That will be our legs and upper body completely worked over the last two days!!
Comments
Post a Comment