Summertime Strawberry Body Scrub
- 1Puree the strawberries to a thin liquid in a blender or food processor.
- 2Combine fresh strawberry puree, ginger and canola oil in a bowl. Using a fork, mix thoroughly.
- 3Add the salt and baking soda once the first three ingredients have been thoroughly combined Make sure that the liquid is completely combined with the solid. The salts need to be thoroughly saturated. Set aside and let sit for an hour.
- 4Check your salt scrub mixture after an hour. There should be about 1/2 inch of oil on the surface, separated from the mixture. If you need to add more oil, do so now. Mix again and set aside.
- 5Add the fragrance if the ingredients are fully combined. Mix gently with a fork.
- 6Spoon the mixture into airtight containers and store in the refrigerator when you're not using it.
- 7Apply the mixture to wet skin and exfoliate in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
Read more: How to Make Strawberry Body Scrub | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2352104_make-strawberry-body-scrub.html#ixzz1vdVRMCo2