Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Here’s what you’ll need...
* 1 LB Large Shrimp (Headless, but not peeled)
* 1/3 Cup Honey
* 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
* 3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
* 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
* 1/2 TBSP Salt
* 1/2 TBSP Cumin
* Cherry Tomatoes
Here’s how you make it...
1. Combine lemon juice, EVOO, garlic, salt, honey, and cumin into a large bowl.
2. Thread the shrimp and tomatoes alternately onto the skewers.
3. Place skewers into a shallow dish; drizzle 1/2 the lemon juice mixture onto both sides.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the skewers from marinade.
6. Grill skewers 3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp are opaque.
7. Brush the skewer with the unused marinade as you flip the shrimp on the grill.
8. Serve with a light drizzle of the remaining mixture.